Radioplay: A group of talented musicians who excel in a huge diversity of musical styles, from 60s classics to modern-day favourites, rock and roll to Indie.
Bookable as a solo, duo or 3-piece band, depending on your needs, we have wowed audiences at events ranging from private parties to weddings and end-of-year balls.
Over the last 5 years they've played venues big and small, throughout the UK, France and Ireland. Recent clients include:
- E-on Electricity
- Cirencester Royal Agricultural College
- Park Resorts Holiday Parks
- Havens Holiday Parks
- Warner Hotels
- P&O Cruise Ferries
- Numerous wine bars and club chains across London
Each member of Radioplay has over 15 years performance experience. Between them they have appeared on the BBC's Jane MacDonald's Star for a Night, and have supported acts such as Muse, Tom Jones and Edwin Starr.
Book us and you are guaranteed great entertainment and a repertoire that, whatever the occasion, is sure to fill the floor with dancers and the room with good vibrations!
What you get when you book Radioplay:
- 3-piece band consisting of vocalist/bass, vocalist/guitar, drums.
- option of augmenting this trio with a keyboard player and/or female vocalist at additional cost.
- 2 x 1 hour or 3 x 40-minute sets with iPod disco in between,although this can be tailored to your needs.
- option to add a full iPod disco or DJ before or after the live music.
Get an instant quote and availability by filling in the quick enquiry form.